When renting becomes too expensive, turn to the GTA Financial Ltd. to lease your next truck or trailer. Leasing has become a popular choice of financing within the trucking industry. From the single owner operator to large fleets, companies are turning to leasing as their preferred choice for several reasons:
- Tax Advantage – setting up an operating lease will allow you to write off the payments since they are used as a pre-tax expense. This helps you save money come tax time.
- Fixed Payments – unlike a bank loan where the interest rates can fluctuate, causing changes in payments, a lease is setup with a fixed payment for a fixed term. This allows you to manage your monthly budgets.
- Flexible Credit Underwriting – unlike the bank, lenders in the leasing industry will typically use credit as just one factor when reviewing a file. Asset type and industry experience are just some additional items taken into consideration when underwriting a submission file.
At the GTA Financial Ltd., we can provide you with lease financing for new or used equipment. We can work with you regardless of where you are purchasing the truck or trailer from – whether it is from a major dealer or a private seller – we can help you with your truck leasing needs. We can also help with:
- Sale/Leasebacks – you may have found that perfect truck from outside the country and want to setup a lease. Most funders in Canada will not be able to pay the US seller but in some cases, the client buys the truck and once the unit is in the country, we pay you back the money you spent and set it up on a lease.
- Refinancing – just like refinancing a mortgage, we can help with equity take outs from your current equipment. Many clients require money for repairs, cash flow, or any unexpected expenses – we at the GTA Financial Ltd. can help you assess the value of your truck or trailer and take out the available equity for you and deposit the cash directly into your account.
- Repair Loans – we can help you get approved for any unexpected repair costs that may be required on your truck. Whether it’s an engine rebuild or transmission replacement, we can either add the funds to your current lease or structure a repair lease so you are not out of pocket for any expenses.
- Trade Up – you may be in a lease but decide to upgrade into a newer truck. The team at the GTA Financial Ltd. can help you trade your existing lease in and upgrade into a newer truck without any heavy penalties. We are experts in moving clients from one truck to the next without any additional money coming out of your bottom line.
Don’t just trust anyone with your business – trust the experts! The ONLY truck loan specialists.