Truck, Trailer Loans & Leasing Edmonton, Alberta
GTA Financial Ltd., a division of RB Leasing, has been helping North American businesses secure truck and trailer loans for years. Dedication to customer service and to creating customized solutions for each business has made GTA Financial Ltd. one of the best in customer satisfaction.
At GTA Financial Ltd., we strive to create lasting relationships with each client. We want to fully understand your business and work with you to create the best possible solution.
We are pleased to offer service to Alberta’s capital, the booming city of Edmonton! Canada’s fifth-largest city, Edmonton is known as the “Gateway to the North”. Edmonton’s economy has flourished, especially due to the oil sands and diamond mining in the Northwest Territories.
With the title of “Canada’s Festival City”, Edmonton knows how to party! Festivals include:
- K-Days: July 17-26. Concerts, Food, Rides, Fireworks, Shopping.
- Edmonton Folk Music Festival: August 6-9.
- Edmonton International Fringe Festival: August 14-24.
- Canadian Finals Rodeo: November 11-15.
- The Works Art & Design Festival: June 19-July 1
- Edmonton International Film Festival: October 1-10
- Edmonton International Street Performer’s Festival: July 3-12.
And then there’s the West Edmonton Mall, the largest shopping mall in North America. There’s a reason over 32 million people visit each year. The mall is home to over 800 stores, Galaxyland, World Waterpark, Ed’s Recreation Center, multiple movie theatres, an 18-hole miniature golf course, Mayfield Toyota Ice Palace, Fantasyland Hotel, Gold’s Gym, as well as many nightclubs and restaurants.
Edmonton is a city that celebrates its history. Museums and galleries include:
- Royal Alberta Museum: Edmonton’s largest museum, housing over 10 million objects, including large exhibits on the many aboriginal tribes of the area.
- Telus World of Science: five permanent galleries, an IMAX theatre, a planetarium, and an observatory.
- The Alberta Aviation Museum: Showcasing civilian and military aircrafts.
- The Alberta Railway Museum: Contains railway cars from different periods, as well as a working steam engine.
- Fort Edmonton Park: A living history museum dedication to preserving historical buildings, and stories.
- The Art Gallery of Alberta: Over 5,000 pieces of art, and part of the “Gallery Walk”.
Of course, there are many transportation options for this big city!
- The Edmonton Transit system: LRT and buses.
- Main connecting highways: Yellowhead Highway and Queen Elizabeth II Highway.
- Edmonton International Airport
- Rail serviced by VIA Rail
Edmonton is also bicycle and pedestrian friendly, with a multi-use trail system.
Because of Edmonton’s flourishing industry, whether agriculture or oil, many businesses make use of the “Gateway to the North”, and hopefully enjoy all that the city has to offer!
Wherever you are going, GTA Financial Ltd. is dedicated to finding the right solution for your business. Services include:
- Truck Loan
- Trailer Loan
- Private Sales
- Equipment Refinancing
- Working Capital Loans
- Heavy Equipment Loans