GTA Financial Ltd. – Surrey, British Columbia
At GTA Financial Ltd., we understand that it is the small and medium businesses that drive Surrey, BC’s economy. As the engine of the economy, it is extremely important that these businesses and individuals secure a healthy credit line.
We are proud to provide the Surrey, BC area with the best truck and trailer lease and loan services, as well as heavy equipment loans to help you get the job done. We seek to establish lasting relationships with each client, so we take the extra step to fully understand your business and work together to come up with the best possible solution.
We combine favourable terms with low interest rates to create the best truck loan packages for both small and large businesses. So, whether you’re a new business struggling to secure a credit line for heavy equipment loans, or an independent driver looking for a reliable transport truck, our Surrey, BC truck loans and leases will provide you with exactly what you need, based off your current credit situation.
Surrey is the fastest growing city in Metro Vancouver, and among the fastest growing in the whole of Canada. According to the 2011 census, there are an estimated 468,000 people living in Surrey, though the population is projected to exceed 700,000 in the next 30 years.
The rapidly growing population can be attributed to the fact that Surrey is among the largest industrial centers within British Columbia, with a mushrooming clean energy, high technology, advanced manufacturing, agriculture, arts, health, and education sector.
Some of the attractions in Surrey include:
- The Surrey Museum – found at the historic Surrey Municipal Hall complex, which also includes the Cenotaph in Heritage Square and Cloverdale Library.
- “REMEMBRANCE” by Andre Gauthier in Heritage Square – a gigantic bronze statue depicting a First World War soldier kneeling with his helmet in hand (in tribute to his fallen comrade).
- WinterFest held at the Central City Plaza – an event of live music, food, fireworks, and sorting activities that attracts thousands of people every February.
- The annual Cloverdale Rodeo and County Fair – Canada’s second largest rodeo held at every May long weekend at the Cloverdale, which features 150 acres of family-based entertainment.
- Annual Children’s Festival – featuring popular children’s activities and entertainment.
These are only a few events. There are so many more events to keep you active year round!
Surrey is served by an extensive transportation network that comprises airports, railways, and public transport.
- The Canadian Pacific Railway, Southern Railway of British Columbia, BNSF Railway, and the Canadian National Railway have trackage running through the city.
- Vancouver International Airport is 28 km west of Surrey, offering direct daily flights to destinations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Abbotsford International Airport is 24 km east of Surrey, offering daily flights to Edmonton and Calgary.
- Bellingham International Airport is 32 km south of Surrey offering connections to Las Vegas, Hawaii, and Seattle.
- TransLink connects a number of Surrey’s centres to the Lower Mainland municipalities and each other.
As you play your part in Surrey’s thriving industries, whether agriculture or manufacturing, we believe that GTA Financial Ltd. can help you find the perfect solution for your business needs.